1. You look like you are 18.
看起来好年轻,永远十八岁(中国人比外国人显得年轻=。=)
2. You like to eat chicken feet.
喜欢啃鸡爪子
3. You suck on fish heads and fish fins.
吃鱼的时候不忘吸鱼脑子唆鱼鳍
4. You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror.
车内会挂小饰品
5. You sing karaoke.
喜欢去唱K
6. Your house is covered with tile.
家里地板是瓷砖(外国人都是木地板)
7. Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of grease.
厨房一直都是油腻腻的(因为中国人总是炒菜)
8. Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.
炉子上面会放铝箔
9. You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.
喜欢给遥控器带上塑料套套
10. You've never kissed your mom or dad.
不会亲吻自己的爹妈
11. You've never hugged your mom or dad.
也不会抱抱他们(中国人都比较含蓄害羞)
12. Your unassisted vision is worse than 20/500.
独立想象力不到20/500(不大懂什么意思)
13. You wear contacts, to avoid wearing your "coke bottle glasses".
戴隐形眼镜,不戴“玻璃瓶底子”,因为不好看
14. You've worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.
五年级就开始戴眼镜了(中国小孩学习好刻苦)
15. Your hair sticks up when you wake up.
一觉醒来,头发是竖着的
16. You'll haggle over something that is not negotiable.
喜欢斤斤计较一些无需争论的问题
17. You love to use coupons.
喜欢使用优惠券
18. You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol.
哪怕多跑几圈,也要找到最便宜的加油站
19. You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space.
为了找到最好的停车位会绕好几圈
20. You take showers at night.
喜欢晚上洗澡(老外管的真多啊)
21. You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.
不吃宾馆里收钱的食物
22. You don't mind squeezing 20 people into one motel room.
一个motel房间挤20个人也不介意
23. Most girls have more body hair than you, if you are male.
大部分女人的体毛要比男人还要旺盛
24. You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.
有人帮忙倒茶会敲桌子
25. You say "Aiya!" and "Wah!" frequently.
特别喜欢说“哎呀!”和“哇~~~!”
26. You don't want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.
不喜欢系安全带因为不舒服
27. You love Las Vegas, slot machines, and blackjack.
喜欢拉斯维加斯,喜欢玩老虎机和二十一点
28. You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully, so you can reuse the paper.
总是很小心的拆开礼物包,因为可以把包装纸留着再用
29. You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas, when they are 50% off.
只在圣诞节后买贺卡,因为那时候是半价
30. You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.
会在餐桌上铺一层塑料台布
31. You spit bones and other food scraps on the table. That's why you need the vinyl tablecloth.
之所以要放塑料台布,是因为会把骨头渣和水果皮等吐在上面
32. You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of time.
冰箱一买来,里面就塞满了食物
33. You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.
把洗碗机当做碗碟架使用(—.—///)
34. You have never used your dishwasher.
但是从来不用洗碗机
35. You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times.
保温瓶里时时刻刻都有热水
36. You eat all meals in the kitchen.
一日三餐都在厨房里吃
37. You save grocery bags, tin foil, and tin containers.
会把塑料袋、保鲜纸和易拉罐都留下来
38. You have a piano in your living room.
客厅会放一架钢琴
39. You pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover your mouth).
在餐桌上用牙签剔牙,但是会用手捂着嘴巴
40. You twirl your pen around your fingers.
会转笔(哈哈,中国学生必备技能)
41. You hate to waste food.
不喜欢浪费食物
42. You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of rice or one leftover chicken wing.
咬了几口的食物会放在储存罐里然后放进冰箱里
43. You don't own any real Tupperware - only a cupboard full of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs, takeout containers, and jam jars.
但却不是真正意义上的储存罐,橱柜里满是用过的但是却洗的很干净的黄油罐、外卖盒、果酱瓶子。
44. You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses.
有的人甚至用果酱瓶子当水杯用
45. You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that you take every time you stay in a hotel.
会把旅行装的洗发水迷你瓶子收集起来,这样每次出行都可以用
46. You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means any car ride longer than 15 minutes). These snacks are always dried and include dried plums, mango, ginger, and squid.
每次出行都会带些吃的(15分钟以上就算出行),这些小吃都是干货类,如李子干、芒果干、姜片、鱿鱼丝。ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)
47. You wash your rice at least 2-3 times before cooking it.
不把米洗个2,3次是不会煮的
48. Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.
中国老爸总觉得自己是万能的,能修好一切东西
49. The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys.
汽车的仪表板上总是放满了小玩具
50. You don't use measuring cups.
做饭的时候不用量杯
51. You beat eggs with chopsticks.
用筷子把鸡蛋敲碎
52. You have a teacup with a cover on it.
茶杯会有茶杯盖
53. You always look phone numbers up in the phone book, since calling information (*69) costs 50 cents.
要打电话的时候会在phone book里找号码,因为打电话求助的话要50分。
54. You only make long distance calls after 11pm.
晚上11点以后才会打长途电话,因为比较便宜
55. If you are male, you clap at something funny and if you are female, you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.
遇到好笑好玩的事情,男人会拍手“哈哈哈哈”,女人会捂嘴“嘻嘻嘻嘻”
56. You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions.
喜欢看中国原声电影
57. You love Chinese Martial Arts films.
喜欢看中国武打片
58. You've learnt some form of martial arts.
会一些武术招式
59. Shaolin actually means something to you.
知道少林是啥意思
60. You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs.
喜欢喝皮蛋粥
61. You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
吃虾的时候,虾头和虾钳都还在上面
62. You never call your parents just to say hi.
不会打只和父母问候一下的电话
63. If you don't live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you've eaten, even if it's midnight.
如果不在家,父母打来电话问候的时候,不论多晚都会问一句“吃过了么?”(躺枪啊。。)
64. When you're sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay.
生病的时候,父母会说不要吃油炸和烘烤的食品,因为会上火
65. You know what yeet hay is.
不用解释,你们知道“上火”是啥意思,但是我们不知道
66. You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you only 10 feet apart.
即使同事就坐在身边,但是也会互发邮件沟通工作上的事情
67. You use a face cloth.
会用小毛巾洗脸(老外都是洗手后擦手用的)
68. You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
去吃东西前宁愿饿着也要撑着
69. You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.
知道谁会给你买好看的珠宝和实用的电器(当然是男朋友啊~)
70. You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you're never going to use them again.
即使永远都不会用,但是还是会把可乐玻璃瓶留下来
71. You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.
有专门的剁肉刀,还会自己磨刀
72. Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin.
牙膏管子挤得比纸还薄
73. You know what moon cakes are.
知道什么是月饼
74. When there is a sale on toilet paper, you buy 100 rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.
一旦卫生纸打特价,就会采购一大批囤起来
75. Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.
家长知道如何发出鼻音(这个不懂,求解释◔ ‸◔?)
76. You iron your own shirts.
会自己给自己熨衣服
77. You play a musical instrument.
会玩一样乐器
78. Even if you're totally full, if someone says they're going to throw away the leftovers on the table, you'll finish them.
即使都吃撑了,但是听到有人说剩点东西不吃了,还是会把剩下的吃掉(这点说的好寒碜啊… (;¬д¬))
79. You've eaten a red bean popsicle.
红豆居然能做成冰棒
80. You bring oranges (or other produce) with you as a gift when you visit people's homes.
去别人家做客的时候会提点水果当礼物
81. You fight over who pays the dinner bill.
会抢着付钱,就差打起来了(哈哈,画面感好强)
82. You majored in something practical like engineering, medicine or law.
会选择一些比较实用专业,如工程学、医学和法学
83. You live with your parents and you are 30 years old (and they prefer it that way). Or if you're married and 30 years old, you live in the apartment next door to your parents, or at least in the same neighborhood.
如果到了30岁,单身的中国人还是很乐意和父母住在一起,如果结了婚的话,父母会就住在公寓隔壁,或者同一个小区里
84. You don't tip more than 10% at a restaurant, and if you do, you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.
在餐厅吃饭的时候给的小费不超过10%,即使超过10%,也是给中国人多一点
85. You have acquired a taste for bitter melon.
吃得下苦瓜
86. You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don't eat the last piece of food on the table.
碗里的米粒扒得特干净,但是掉在桌子上的食物却不会吃
87. You know why there are 88 reasons.
你知道为什么会这么多,居然有88条(写的好累_(:з」∠)_)
88. You see the truth in this and then send it to all your Chinese friends.
看完后觉得确实是这么回事,还会分享给你的中国友人看