下面来看一下美国人在生活中是如何表达下面的意思的:
1. Ok guys! It's time to hit the sack! We have to get up early!
好吧!大家快去睡觉啦!我们明天很早要起床啊!
2. hit on 勾引、勾搭:
Are u hitting on me?
你在勾引我吗?
3. hit it off 合得来:
We really hit it off.
我们很合得来。
4.hit somebody up
跟某人见面,找某人玩。
美剧口语小词put:
①Put your hands up.
举起手来!
②Let me put it this way.
这么说吧。
③Stay put.
不许动。
④Put it down.
把东西放下!
⑤Put the word out.
让每个人知道。
⑥Put on some weight
增加体重。
⑦Put it on my tab.
记在我的帐上。
⑧Well put!
说得好!
⑨put off the meeting
推迟会议。
⑩Let me put it this way.
我这么跟你说吧。
⑪Being tired and unhappy put years on you.
由于劳累和心情不好,你苍老多了。
美剧口语小词hold:
①Hold your tongue.
住嘴!
②Hold it right there.
别动!
③hold your horses.
别急!
④Hold on.
等一下。
⑤What’s the holdup?
何事耽搁?
⑥Don't hold back.
别犹豫不决!
⑦How are you holding up?
你怎么样了?
⑧Hold to a promise.
坚守诺言。
⑨hold it.
憋尿。
My roommate is a clean freak. She would rather hold it for hours than using a public restroom!
我舍友有洁癖。她宁可憋好几个小时也不用公厕!
亲,您还可以通过输入关键字“交换生”或是“美国留学”等等来获取交换生项目的进一步信息。或者加戴老师QQ:784214284;刘老师QQ:732415890
要了解更多资讯请致电:
中国对外友好合作服务中心艺术留学部深圳办公室
13714040870 (戴老师) 15118088787(苗老师) 18665970148 (刘老师)
或0755-82901599,82530898 (办公室)