精选 | 十九世纪的“折扇”简直就是现代的微信!

2018年06月24日 澳中商圈


在十九世纪至20世纪初的英国,

女性的言论自由还受到约束,

日常生活中折扇就充当了交流的媒体。



小伙伴可不要小看折扇,

不同的姿势有不同的含义呢~

跟着小编学起来~



Placing your fan near your heart  “I love you.”

把扇子靠近心口处 = “我爱你。”


A closed fan resting on the right eye  “Where can I see you?”

合上的扇子放在右眼处 = “我可以在哪儿见到你?”


A half-closed fan pressed to the lips ➜ “You may kiss me.”

半合的扇子按住唇部 = “你可以亲我了。”



Touching the tip of the fan with a finger ➜ “I wish to speak to you.”

用手指触摸扇子顶端 = “我想和你说话。”


Letting the fan rest on the right cheek ➜ “Yes”

把扇子放在右脸颊 = “好的。”


Letting the fan rest on the left cheek ➜ “No.”

把扇子放在左脸颊 = “不。”



Dropping the fan ➜ “We will be friends.”

放下扇子 = “我们可以做朋友。”


Fanning slowly ➜ “I am married.”

慢慢扇扇子 = “我己经结婚了。”


Fanning quickly ➜ “I am engaged.”

快速扇扇子 = “我已经订婚了。”



Carrying an open fan in the left hand ➜ “Come and talk to me.”

左手持打开的扇子 = “来和我说话。”


Twirling the fan in the right hand ➜ “I love another.”

右手旋转扇子 = “我爱另一个。”


Twirling the fan in the left hand ➜ “We are being watched.”

左手旋转扇子 = “有人在监督我们。”



Shutting a fully open fan slowly ➜ “I promise to marry you.”

慢慢合上完全打开的扇子 = “我保证嫁给你。”


Drawing the fan across the eyes ➜ “I am sorry.”

慢慢将扇子在眼前移过 = “很抱歉。”


Opening a fan wide ➜ “Wait for me.”

将扇子大打开 = “等我。”


是不是觉得很有趣?

不得不佩服那时的女性,

自造交流语言~


本文精选自网络

如有侵权,请原作者联系删除




收藏 已赞