How long will I love you?
我會愛你多久?
As long as stars are above you
只要星空依舊在你上頭
And longer if I can
還想要更久更久如果可以的話
How long will I need you?
我會需要你多久?
As long as the seasons need to
只要四季依舊
Follow their plan
交替不息
How long will I be with you?
我會陪伴你多久?
As long as the sea is bound to
只要海浪依舊拍打
Wash upon the sand
沖刷粒粒白沙
How long will I want you?
我會愛你多久?
As long as you want me to,
只要你還愛著我
And longer by far
還要比永遠更永久
How long will I hold you?
我會擁著你多久?
As long as your father told you,
只要你父親告訴你
As long as you can
只要你可以
How long will I give to you?
我會為你付出多久?
As long as I live through you,
只要我和你一起
However long you say
無論你說多久
How long will I love you?
我會愛你多久?
As long as stars are above you,
只要星空依舊在你上頭
And longer if I may
還要更久更久如果能的話
We're all traveling through time together
我們一起度過一切
Every day of our lives
我們人生的每一天
All we can do is do our best
我們能做的就是用盡全力
To relish this remarkable ride
去享受這趟意義非凡的旅程