许多同学刚来英国,在外就餐还是有点一头雾水,对着菜单只能对服务员指指点点,快来学习一下这些随时可用的就餐必备口语吧!
当来到这个英国城市,相比起网上搜索,不如问一问当地人的意见!
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I’d like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗?
I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to try some local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
英国就餐可不用像国内那样排号等位,你需要做的只是——预约!
我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?
我想要预约3个人的位子。
I’d like to reserve a table for three.
我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.
我们大约在8点到达。
We’ll come around eight o’clock.
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我们大概需要等多久?
How long do we need to wait?
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We’d like a table with a view of garden.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服装?
Should ladies wear formal dress?
我们能不能要一张离乐队近一点的桌子?
Could we have a table close to the band?
一直营业到几点?
How late are you open?
对不起,我想取消预定。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
点餐时经常陷入"This.""Which?”"This.""Which?”的无限循环模式?
别怕,以下英文句子手到擒来!
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What aperitif do you have?
可否让我看看酒单?
Could you give me the wine list?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like some local wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today’s special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
请再重复一下,好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?
终于吃上饭啦!在英国服务员给你上菜以后一般过个几分钟还会来问你一下,你是不是enjoy the meal,所以用餐过程中还是有机会和服务员交流的,口语练起来~
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请给我一杯水。
I’d like a glass of water, please.
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请再给我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
请给我一些甜点。
I’d like a dessert, please.
甜点有那几种?
What do you have for dessert?
这是什么口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Is coffee included in this meal?
我点的食物还没来。
My order hasn’t come yet.
这不是我点的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻烦请结帐。
Check, please.
可以在这儿付帐吗?
Can I pay here?
我们想要分开算帐。
We'd like to pay separately.
帐单有一些错误,可以再确认一遍吗?
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
请给我收据。
May I have the receipt, please.
咳咳咳,想要撩妹的男生们,要装gentleman这些口语可是必备噢!