1 I am the one wearing pants in the house.
我当家.
2 I apologize on behalf of him.
我替他道歉。
3 I can’t feel my hands.
我手麻了。
4 I don’t have the energy for this.
我没有能力应付这个。
5 I feel wild today.
我今天好亢奋!
6 I have part of the fault.
我也有责任。
7 I love what u have done with this place.
我喜欢这里的布置。
8 I might hear a pin drop.
非常寂静。
9 I saw a lot of stuff.
我大开眼界了。
10 I sensed it was u.
我感觉到是你了。
11 I thought it was the other way around.
我以为是反过来的
12 I was just leering.
我只是用余光看看。
13 I wonder if you can give me a lift?
能让我搭一程吗?
14 I’m going to go.
我这就去。
15 I’ll be seeing you.
再见。
16 I’m kind of beat.
我有点累了。
17 I’ve been back and forth.
我犹豫不定。
18 Intern.
实习生。
19 Is that so?
是这样吗?
20 It doesn’t count.
那不算。
21 It doesn’t make any differences.
没关系。
22 It’s gonna leave a stain.
这要留印子的。
23 It’sinsensitive of me.
我这么做很伤人。
24 It’s up in the air.
尚未确定。
25 It’s up to you.
由你决定。
26 Juice with pulp.
带果肉的果汁
27 Just messing with u!
跟你开玩笑呢!
28 Let’s bag it.
先把它搁一边。
29 Let’s play it by ear.
让我们随兴所至。
30 Lose head.
丧失理智。
投稿邮箱:[email protected]
发送行首代码,免费阅读热门资讯:
(若遇微信服务器繁忙,可能没有响应,请耐心等候,或者尝试再次发送)
精华 - 所有精华资讯合集
历史消息 - 以前发布的所有资讯
互动 - 进入社区,查阅更多精华资讯、参与新老移民互动!(也可点击本文末尾左下角“阅读原文”直接进入)
583 - 这些年,我们一起被糊弄过的美国谣言
588 - 中国女人留在美国好不好?
584 - 感谢美国, 治好了我多年的“好人病”
587 - 为什么美国人喜欢领养中国小孩?
589 - 美国家庭的人情味
590 - 在美国生个娃,都经历了些啥?
586 - 【在美国过日子】美国的“A”面和“B”面(下)
585 - 中文学校为什么难获ABC拥护?
591 - 中美妻子对婚姻的不同态度
点击下方“阅读原文”查看更多 ↓↓↓