1.Hard boiled [bɔɪld] 水煮(全熟)
Can I have a hard boiled egg?
我能来个白煮蛋吗 ?
2.Soft boiled水煮(半熟)
I always have a soft boiled egg for breakfast.
我早餐总要吃一个半熟白煮蛋。
典故:根据维基百科,由于在全球范围蛋的食用量里,鸡蛋占90%以上,所以当没有特指某种蛋时,食用的egg便是指鸡蛋。
3. Hard scrambled['skræmbld] 炒鸡蛋(成块)
We're having hard scrambled egg for dinner.
我们晚餐吃炒蛋。
4.Soft scrambled 炒鸡蛋(嫩炒)
She just learned how to make soft scrambled egg.
她刚刚学会炒鸡蛋(嫩炒)。
Scrambled egg 炒鸡蛋(泛指)
I just love scrambled egg.
我很喜欢吃炒鸡蛋。
5.Omelet ['ɔmlit] 鸡蛋饼/卷
You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
不打碎鸡蛋做不出鸡蛋饼。
6.Sunny side up单面煎
Miss, I'd like two fried eggs sunny side up.
先生说:“小姐, 我要两个荷包蛋,只要煎一面。”
7.Over easy 双面煎
Over easy eggs are better than the scrambled.
两面煎的鸡蛋比炒鸡蛋好吃。
8.Poached [potʃ]水煮(无壳)
He poached an egg for breakfast.
他的早饭是水煮荷包蛋。
小编推荐 - 最近最受欢迎的10篇文章
www.aozhou123.com
微信号: aozhou123com 实用、有趣、涨知识 | 长按二维码关注 |