各种心情的常用口语,让你喜怒哀乐,张口就来.

2015年09月30日 芥末美国留学





好心情坏心情不知道如何表达?今天为大家总结了表达各种心情的常用口语,让你喜怒哀乐,张口就来。


高兴时



I'm so happy. 我高兴极了。


Yahoo! 呀嗬!


Oh, boy! 哇!/太棒了!/好家伙!
*表示高兴、惊喜的同时,也表示稍觉为难的心情。注意,没有Oh, girl!的说法。


Wow! 哇!/呀!/棒极了!


Yeah! 哇!/棒极了!
*表示同意、赞成,比Yes要随便、粗鲁


Whoopee! 哈哈!/太棒了!
*孩子用来表示幸福的词,如果大人使用,听上去含有讽刺的意味。


I'm glad that... 谢天谢地……


I feel like a million dollars. 感觉好极了。


I've never been this happy.

我从没有这么高兴过。


That's good news.真是个好消息。


What fun! 那太棒了!/太好了!


I feel great! 感觉好极了!


I'm in a good mood today.

我今天的心情很好。


I'm looking forward to this summer.
我期待着今年的夏天。


You look happy today.

今天你看上去很高兴啊!


I'm walking on air. 我简直太高兴了。


I jumped for joy. 我高兴得跳了起来。


This is too good to be true.
这简直不敢让人相信。


Nothing could be more wonderful.
没有比这更让人高兴的了。


You made me happy. 你使我感觉到了幸福。


I made it! 成功了!


You did it! 你做到了!


Lucky! 真走运!


I lucked out today. 我今天运气真好。


It's your lucky day. 你真走运。


Thank heavens! 感谢上帝!/谢天谢地。


I hit the jackpot! 我中头彩了!
*原意是赌博时赢得很多钱。一般用于“中了头彩”、“获得巨大成功”时。


It's a dream come true! 美梦成真!


Talk about luck. 真幸运呀!


Sounds great! 听起来不错!


Looks great! 看上去真不错。




生气时



No more excuses! 别再辩解了!


I've heard enough of your excuses.
我不想再听你的辩解了。


That's not a good excuse. 这也叫理由!


What's the big idea? 你到底在想什么呢?
*用来表示“你怎么做那种事,你到底在想什么呢?”


Don't give me any lip service!
别给我开空头支票。


Don't tell me what to do! 你少命令我!


I'm mad! 气死我了!


That's disgusting. 真是讨厌!


You're getting on my nerves. 你真让我心烦。


Don't make fun of me! 别取笑我!


I've run out of patience. 我再也没耐心了。


What nerve! 真放肆!


How impudent you are to say such a thing!
你竟有脸说这种事!


What he says offends me. 他的话多气人呀。


We've got to get even. 我们得反击。


I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是不懂。
*直译“我可不是昨天才生下来的。”


Don't think you can make a fool out of me!
别把我当傻瓜。


You're making fun of me. 你拿我开涮呢吧。


That's asking too much. 真是狮子大开口。

He has a quick/short/bad temper.

他是急/坏脾气。


Who do you think you're talking to?

你知道你是在对谁说话吗?


I won't let you have your own way.

我不会让你得逞的。


That's blackmail! 这是恐吓。


Don't insult me. = Don't insult my intelligence.
你别侮辱人。


You're a filthy liar. 你个卑鄙的骗子。


You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。


Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?


Don't look at me like that!
别用那种眼神看着我!


I want to get even with him. 我要报复。


That sneaky, low life creep!
那个狡猾又卑鄙的家伙。


Is not!? Is too! (根本)不是!?是的!


Have it your way! 随便吧!
*用于好心好意给人出主意却不被接受时。“那随你便吧,爱怎么着就怎么着吧。”




悲伤时



I'm depressed. 我很沮丧。


I've got the blues today. 我今天感到很忧郁。
*blue表示“忧郁的”,blues表示“郁闷,忧郁症”


It's depressing. 这真让人沮丧。


Rainy days get me down. 雨天使我感到消沉。


I don't feel like doing anything.
我提不起精神来做事。


He looks melancholy. 他满脸忧愁。


He looks gloomy today.

今天,他看上去很郁闷。


What a disappointment! 真让人失望!


What a pity! 太遗憾了!


It was a waste of effort. 白费力了。


All that for nothing. 前功尽弃。


You let me down. 你真让我失望。


I blew it. 我搞砸了。


It can't be helped. 毫无办法。


It's a waste of time. 纯属浪费时间。


I feel sad. 我感到悲伤。


Oh, dear! 哦!天哪!


Boohoo. 呜呜!


My heart broke. 我的心都碎了。


My heart has been filled with grief.
我的内心充满了悲伤。


The sad story depressed me.
这个悲伤的故事使我心情抑郁。


How ruthless! 真无情!


No one can understand how I really feel.
没人能知道我的感受。




喜欢时



I like it. 我喜欢。


Are you pleased with your new car?
你满意你的新车吗?


I'm fond of this tea. 我喜欢这茶。


I prefer tea to coffee. 比起咖啡来我更喜欢红茶。


Tomato soup is my cup of tea.
我喜欢喝西红柿汤。
*常用于日常生活中,带些诙谐语气的表达方式。cup of tea是“喜欢的东西、对劲的东西”。


I've developed a great liking for Japanese food.
我非常喜欢吃日本食品。


I'm choosy. 我这人很挑剔。


I came to like sushi. 我开始喜欢吃寿司了。


Jane has grown on me. 简越来越让我喜欢。


This will be fun! 看上去挺好玩的。


I'm interested. 我很感兴趣。


I'm satisfied. 我很满足。


I enjoyed it. 我很欣赏它。


I was deeply moved. 我被深深地感动了。




讨厌时



I don't like it. 我不喜欢这个。


I hate it! 我最讨厌这个了。


This is disgusting. 这个真恶心。


Yuck! 啐!
*用于感到实在恶心时,或引起不快时


Peeyew! 臭死了!
*用于感到气味很臭时,表示“真难闻”、“这味真臭”


It's your attitude I don't like.
我不喜欢你的这种态度。


I hate his guts. 我对他恨之入骨。


I don't care for it. 我不喜欢。


I can't stand him. 看见他我就心烦。


Never again! 别再有第二次!


I've had it. 我已经受够了!


- E N D -


想留学?想去美国留学?

想免费去美国留学?

快点击阅读原文试试



↓↓点击阅读原文免费实现留学梦

收藏 已赞