面对机场繁琐的出入境过程很懵逼?
背下这些基本的对话就不用发愁啦~
值机篇
> Do you know where I can check in?
你知道在哪里可以值机吗?
> Do you know where the check in counter is?
你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?
> Can I have a window seat, please?
可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?
> Can I have an aisle seat, please?
可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?
> I would like to check in my luggage.
我想要托运行李。
> How many luggages are you checking in?
有多少件托运行李?
> Do you have a carry on?
有手提行李没?
> Can you place your baggage up here?
请把行李放上来。
> Your luggage is overweight.
你的行李超重了。
> Is this bag OK as hand luggage?
这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?
> Can I take this through security?
这个可以通过安检吗?
> Can I check my luggage through to...?
行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?
候机篇
> How can I find a trolley?
我怎样才能找到行李推车?
> Do you know where the Airport lounges is?
你知道机场休息室在哪吗?
> Do you know where the smoking area/room is?
你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?
> Where is the restroom?
洗手间在哪?
> Is my flight on time?
我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?
> How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?
乘机篇
> What gate does the flight board at?
这班飞机要到哪一个登机门登机?
> Excuse me, where is Gate __?请问__号登机门在哪里?> When does the flight beginboarding?
这班飞机几点登机?
> Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪里?
> Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能带我去座位吗?
> Could you change my seat,please?
请问能不能换一下我的座位?
> Would you mind trading seats with me?
你介意和我换座吗?
> Where is the safety belt?
安全带在哪里?
> Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
> Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.
可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。
> May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?
请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?
> Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?
请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?
> Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?
可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?
转机篇
> Where is the transfer counter?
转机柜台在哪里?
> Where do I make my connection?
请问要转机的话应该怎么走?
> Which gate should I go to then?
请问需要去几号登机口?
> Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
我要在哪里取行李?
> What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?
我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?
> What is your final destination?
请问你的最终目的地是哪里?
> Have I missed my connection?
我错过我的转机航班了吗?
> Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.
可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。
> How long is my transfer time?
换乘时间有多久?
> Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?
我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?
> Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?
转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?
入境篇
> May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
> Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
> Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程机票吗?
> Yes, here it is.
有的,这是回程机票。
> How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
> I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
> How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带了多少现金?
> I have 800 dollars.
大约800美金。
> I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
补充词汇:
签证 visa护照 passport航站楼 terminal旅行社 travel agency手续费 service charge单程机票 one-way ticket往返机票 round trip ticket头等舱 first-class section商务舱 business-class section经济舱 economy-class section
开学季,来环球。
我们会为在墨尔本念书的每个你,提供一个温暖包容的大家庭。
环球雅思 想你所想
墨尔本环球雅思为你保驾护航
环球雅思6分/7分金牌保分班
基础保分5分班
PTE全能班
生活英语,VCE,AEAS
地址:level 8, 170 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000