【澳洲风情】澳洲女生认为单身的25大好处!

2015年10月10日 澳洲购物指南


导语:俗话说得好,谁说女子不如男,澳洲女生就会说单身有很多的好处,干嘛要去找另一半。真是这样吗?


1. "You can do whatever you darn well please."

你可以想干什么就干什么


2. "Shave your legs and the razor is never dull from his face."

剃脚毛的刀不会变钝了,因为没人会拿它来刮胡子!


3. "Not only is your razor not dull, who needs to shave at all now?"

不仅剃刀不会变钝,你根本就不需要剃毛了好吗?!


4. "You can leave bra and other unmentionables in view."

内衣裤可以到处乱扔了!


5. "You can slump around the house in any old thing."

你可以在家尽情颓废没人管你。


6. "You don't having to think about birth control, calendars or ovulation. Aunt Flo can visit whenever she likes."

不用再算着日子了,大姨妈爱来不来。


7. "You can go out and flirt as much as your heart desires, without a worry in the world."

尽情跟别人调情。


8. "The toilet seat issue -- need I say more?"

不用跟别人争厕所了--我还用多说别的吗!?


9. "Free drinks at bars! Men seem to know when you're single and tend to be very generous."

在酒吧能有免费酒喝!而且男人知道你单身的时候都会变得特别绅士。


10. "You can have male friends without having to defend yourself and explain that nothing else is going on."

可以拥有异性朋友而且不用费劲去解释你们之间没有什么。


11. "You can finally see all the good videos -- the romantic, cheesy films."

终于有机会看那些男人不爱看的爱情电影。


12. "No one grossing out over Tampax wrappers being anywhere in the house."

没有人再会因为在家里看见卫生巾而大惊小怪了。


13. "You don't have to deal with anyone's grumpy, moody personalities."

不用再忍受某人粗鲁暴躁的脾气。

14. "You can spend as much time as you want with your family and nobody's lip will drag the ground."

可以尽情地跟家人呆在一起,没有人会在你旁边罗罗嗦嗦了。


15. "You don't have to stroke the fragile male ego, and other things."

不用再去安抚男人那脆弱的自尊心了。


16. "No needless exposure to foulness, burping, gas and so on."

不用再经受什么打嗝,臭屁等恶心的事情了。


17. "You can talk to your girlfriends for hours on the phone without getting dirty, exasperated looks."

你可以跟你的闺蜜讲几个小时的电话而旁边不会有一张渐变扭曲的臭脸。


18. "No more checking with someone to see if 'it's okay' to tell someone yes or no to an invitation. You can accept on the spot."

不用因为担心被查岗而不知道要不要赴约,当下就可以做出决定。


19. "You don't have to do laundry because he has no clean socks."

不用因为他没有干净袜子穿了而去洗衣服。


20. "You can fill the fridge with fresh fruit and veggies, bottled water, one-percent milk and applesauce instead of cold cuts, beer and Velveeta."

你可以往冰箱里塞满水果蔬菜,牛奶果酱而不是什么啤酒,冷菜。


21. "No more Cinemax, American Flyers, Steven Seagal or Jackie Chan. You are free to watch Emeril and Ming Tsai three times a day if you want."

再也没有什么星球大战,飞车夺宝和成龙,你可以尽情看爱情电影和厨艺节目,一天看三遍也没问题。

22. "You no longer have to reassure him that he does indeed look like Bruce Willis."

不用再昧着良心说他长得像吴彦祖了!


23. "You don't have to worry if he will or won't call."

不用再担心他有没有心给你打电话。


24. "No more arguments about things you can't explain."

不用再为一些你解释不了的情绪争论。


25. "No snoring!"

没有人打呼噜!


嘿嘿. "The best reason for being single is: Vibrators don't talk back, you can turn them off and on, and they don't stop until they are through serving their purpose."

单身最好的原因就是:XX棒可乖了,从不还口!你可以随意开关,直到他们满足了你的需求!



收藏 已赞