加拿大移民快速通道(Express Entry) 最新第56轮(3月1日,2017)
分数已出
邀请人数共3884人,最低分数434。
2月22日上一轮
邀请人数3611人,最低分数441
移民问题欢迎致电启德!
每次入境过关订机票都生怕自己英文水平不够,而尴尬得不知如何是好?其实呢,不论是移民局、海关还是航空公司的职员都有一套长期不变的话术,只要掌握了它们,对答起来也就八九不离十啦。究竟都是哪些?一起来看。
机票预定篇
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要确认下我的航班信息。
What's your name and flight number?
您的姓名与班机号码是?
My name is xxx, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是xxx,航班号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003航班。
When is it?
行程是哪天?
June 10th.
6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name.
并没有找到您的姓名。
Really?
真的?
May I have your name again?
能再问一次您的姓名吗?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
那也行。请问航班号与起飞时间是?
we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班飞机有空位。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,可以吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
入境篇
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请出示您的护照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
给。
Where are you staying?
您接下来住哪儿?
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我住波士顿饭店。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
5 days.
5天。
Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?
已经订回北京的机票了吗?
Yes, here it is.
是的,这是回程机票。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
海关申报篇
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
No, I don't.
没有。
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
有,我带了两瓶威士忌。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西呢?
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
Do you have any others baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好的!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的长官。
Get 了吗?套路英文,下次记得用起来啊!
(转自Official GMAT)
有关留学、转学、升学、监护、签证、移民、翻译等服务
可咨询下方EIC Canada启德加拿大小助手微信号
手动人工热情解答
温哥华办公室地址:
Unit 490, 1111 Melville Street,
Vancouver, BC V6E 3V6
多伦多办公室地址:
203-20 De Boers Dr,
Toronto, ON M3J 0H1
TEL: 647-713-6118
E-mail: [email protected]
国内直拨启德加拿大电话:
95040-437055 (市话收费)
来看看这份留学账单,算算你的留学成本,家长们给生活费也心里有数了
麦克林杂志最新统计:2017年加拿大工程专业最棒大学排行榜,附各学校简介
这周日温哥华启德带你们打高尔夫,为你们奉上基本知识及英文术语速成帖!
加拿大的感恩节即将来临,自此各种节日接踵而至,国内朋友不要太羡慕
都在简历上写会Excel, 但你真的能达到投行 四大 咨询 的标准么?
你知不知道,握手后,你的面试已经开始了手把手教你写优秀工作简历