Why is this good to have a routine?
为什么有规律的生活是好的?
You decide you are going to run every day.
你决定每天去跑步。
You map out a route to follow every morning. It starts flat, has hills, a curve, a park, then the home stretch. It takes around 40 minutes.
你制定了每天早上要跑的路线。开始在平坦的路上,然后到山丘,绕一个弧形,来到公园,然后是最难的部分。大约会花40分钟。
You set the alarm for the same time and the loop never varies, but every day is completely different.
你把闹钟设在同一时间,这个周期从不改变,但每一天却不相同。
That hill sure feels steeper today, doesn't it? And the park, normally placid, frustrates you. How slow everyone is moving, the obstructions in your path.
怎么这个山丘今天感觉有些陡?还有那个公园,平常都是很清静的,今天却这么闹心。怎么人们都走得那么慢?挡了我的路。
This isn't because the route is different, but because you are.
其实不是因为这条路变了,而是你变了。
You see your inner fluctuations more clearly because they stand out against the backdrop of an identical routine.
你看到了自己内心的波澜起伏,因为你变化的内心反映在了不变的风景上。
Some days a flare of anger appears out of nowhere and ignites in your chest.
有时候,你忽然之间满腔怒火。
Some days you run like the winged goddess of victory.
有时候,你跑得像个张着翅膀的胜利女神。
Some days you want a shortcut. You think about skipping the hill.
有时候,你会抄小道,不想再爬山。
Some days you want to skip the run.
有时候,你不想跑了。
Will you?
对吧?
What do you do when no one is watching but you, when this matters to no one but you?
当没有人关注你,你要做的事其他人并不在乎的时候,你会为自己做什么?
What will you discover about yourself two weeks in, seven months in, two years in?
在两个星期里,七个月,两年里,你会发现怎样的自己?
What insight will reveal itself? What knot will you untangle?
你会看到什么样的景象?你会解开什么样的心结?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Routine is valuable because you remove distractions and excuses.
规律地生活是珍贵的,因为它让你保持专注,不找借口。
It's where you go to meet yourself.
在这里,你和最真的自己相遇。
内容来源于Quora爱好者,作者Dushka Zabata,译文尔呆。如有涉及作者权益,请告知,我们将及时撤下文章,先致以歉意。欢迎分享到朋友圈,澳际澳洲诚意推荐