The Giving Tree
The giving tree
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. 从前有一颗树。。。。。。
A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day. 一个小男孩天天都会跑来,她好爱那个男孩。
He climbed to the tree top, 男孩会爬上树干,
Ate the apples, 吃吃苹果,
Grab on to the tree branches to swing, 抓着树枝荡秋千,
Collect the leaves from the tree to make into a crown,act like a king 收集她的叶子,把叶子编成皇冠,扮成国王。
They played hide and seek. 他们会一起玩捉迷藏。
Tired of playing,the boy took a nap under the shadow... 玩累了,男孩就在她的树荫下睡觉。。。。。。
He loved the tree and the tree was very happy. 男孩好爱这棵树,树好快乐。 Time went by... 日子一天天过去,
the little boy had grown up 小男孩长大了。 he no longer played around the tree every day,the tree was lonely 他不再天天都来了,树常常好孤独。
One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.
有一天男孩来到树下,看起来有点伤心,树说:“来啊,孩子,来我的树下玩耍吧!”
“I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.”The boy replied, “I need money.” “我不再是小孩子了,我不要和树玩耍。”男孩说,“我需要钱。”
“Sorry, but I don’t have money...but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.” The boy grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.The tree was happy too. “真抱歉。”树说“我没有钱,孩子,拿我的苹果到城里去卖。这样,你就会有钱了.” 于是男孩高兴地爬到树上,摘下她的苹果,通通带走了。树好快乐。
The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad. 之后,男孩好久都没有再来。。。。。。树好伤心。
One day, the boy returned and the tree was so excited. “Come and play with me, grab on to the tree branches to swing,” the tree said. 有一天,男孩终于回来了,树高兴的发抖,她说:“来啊!孩子,爬上我的树干,抓着我的树枝荡秋千。”
“I don’t have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?” “我太忙,没时间爬树。”男孩说“我要组成我的家庭,我需要一间房子,你可以帮助我吗?
“Sorry, I don’t have a house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.So you will feel happy” “抱歉,我没有房子。”树说“不过,你可以砍下我的树枝,去盖房子,这样你就会快乐了。”
So the boy cut the branches off and left happily. 于是男孩砍下了她的树枝,把树枝带走,去盖房子。
The tree was glad to see him happy 看到男孩开心,树好快乐。
For a long time,the boy never came back. The tree was again lonely and sad. 此后男孩很久没有再回来,苹果树再次感到孤独与伤心。
One hot summer day, the boy returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said slightly. 一年夏天,男孩再回来了,树太快乐了,快乐得几乎说不出话来。“来啊!孩子。”她轻轻地说“过来,来玩啊!
“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “我又老又伤心,玩不动了”男孩说“我想要杨帆远航离开这里去放松,你可以给我一条船吗?
“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” “砍下我的树干去造条船吧。”树说。 “这样你就可以远航……你就会快乐。”
So the boy cut the tree trunk to make a boat. 于是男孩砍下了她的树干,造了条船。
He went sailing and never showed up for a long time. 男孩坐船走了,再也没回来。
The tree was happy, but it was not true. 树好快乐…… 但不是真的。
Finally, the boy returned many years later. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you. 过了好久好久,那男孩又再回來了。“我很抱歉,孩子。”樹说:“我已经沒有东西可以給你了,我的苹果沒了。”
“No more trunk for you to climb on.”the tree said. “I don’t have teeth to bite, I am too old for climb,” the boy said. “I don’t have teeth to bite,” the boy replied. “没有可以让你攀爬的树干了。”苹果树又说。 “我的牙齒咬不動蘋果了。我也太老爬不了树了。”男孩回答。
“I’m sorry.”The tree sighed. “我很抱歉。”树叹了口气。
“I really can’t give you anything... the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears. “我真希望我能給你什麼……可是我什麼也沒了。我只剩下一塊老樹根。我很抱歉……”苹果树流着泪说。
“I don’t need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years.” The boy replied. “我現在要的不多。”男孩說。“只要一個安靜,可以坐著休息的地方。这些年我好累好累。”
“Good!”the tree drew himself ,“Old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” “好啊。”樹一邊說, 一邊努力挺直身子。 “正好啊,老樹根是最適合 坐下來休息的地方。來啊! 孩子,坐下來,坐下來休息”
The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears... 男孩坐了下來。 树好快乐。
The End
怀着慢慢的感恩,默默地谢谢曾经帮助我的人。其实,我们最该感谢的莫过于给自己生命的父母。在这里我把曾经听过的故事《小男孩和大树》谨献给天下的儿女!
这故事朴实无华,但却是常在我耳边敲响,一直震撼我的心灵!
学校地址 :北京市朝阳区建国路29号兴隆家园2号楼底商202室
咨询热线: 85785720 \ 85785721 \ 85785722 \ 85785723