常用商务口语之技术引进的方式及费用
1. We will inform you of the weight,measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents sevendays before delivering the documents to the airplane.
我们将在文件空运7天前告诉你重量、尺寸、箱子号码、图纸成本和其它的文件。
2. Drawings andtechnical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术文件将由挂号空邮寄给你。
3. The technologytransfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术移交费应以版税方式支付。
4. You’ll pay for theimported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial downpayment.
你可以专业费方式支付进口的技术,而不是当初确定的支付方式。
5. We require that at the signature of thetechnology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee forthe transfer of all payments.
我们要求在转移技术协议上签字,你们将提供我们转移支付的银行保证。
6. We will pay all the expenses involved indocumentation and transfer of knowledge.
我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用。
7. We will pay all the specialists for theirservices rendered to us.
我们将支付专家服务费。
8. We hope you will continue offering usimproved technology without extra charges.
我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术。
9. To help our joint venture, we hope thatyou would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques andtechnologies.
为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术。
10. We shall help you to update the presentand future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不停地帮助你方更新现在和将来的产品技术。
11. We think that it is better to transferour knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我们认为最好以投资的方式来进行技术转移。
12. First let’s startwith the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documentsrelating to the engines.
首先让我们开始移交有关发动机的图纸、技术数据和其它的文件。