1. Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is?
您能告诉我这里的中餐馆在哪里吗?
2. Do you know where I can get a quick snack?
请问下哪里可以吃快餐?
3. Is there a restaurant near here?
这附近有餐厅吗?
4. Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?
请问下,哪里有价钱公道、菜又好吃的餐馆?
1. Could I have the menu, please?
麻烦给下菜单。
2. What’s your today’s special?
今天的推荐菜是什么?
3. I will take the beefsteak.
我要一份牛排。
4. I would like my beefsteak well done.
牛排要十分熟,谢谢。
1. How about a drink?
喝一杯怎样?
2. No, it’s my treat.
这次我请客。
3. Would you like coffee or tea?
你要喝咖啡还是茶?
4. It was a very enjoyable dinner.
今天这餐吃得很开心。
1.Please rush your orders.
麻烦催一下我们的菜。
2. Give me a glass of cold water, please.
请给我一杯冰水。
3. Please pass me the salt and pepper.
请把盐和胡椒递给我。
4. Could I have the bill please?
麻烦下,结账。
投稿邮箱:[email protected]
发送行首代码,免费阅读热门资讯:
(若遇微信服务器繁忙,可能没有响应,请耐心等候,或者尝试再次发送)
精华 - 所有精华资讯合集
历史消息 - 以前发布的所有资讯
互动 - 进入社区,查阅更多精华资讯、参与新老移民互动!(也可点击本文末尾左下角“阅读原文”直接进入)
602 - 美国生活的真实状态是寂寞
603 - 喜钻漏洞的中国人,不要过分聪明
606 - 杨澜:我在美国的那些年啊
607 - 美国人就这么看中国妈妈?!
604 - 再见北京 | 拿500万,买学区房还是移民美国?
609 - 美国,他们说的发达在哪里?
608 - 为什么铁了心要出国留学?
605 - 美国的幼儿园到底有多人性化?一位美国妈妈的亲历感受(全)
610 - 为什么中国人在美国混的不如印度人?