What are you trying to say?
你到底想说什么?
Don't be silly.
别胡闹了。
How strong are your glasses?
你近视多少度?
Just because.
没有别的原因。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
这不是我所盼望的。
You will never guess.
你永远猜不到。
No one could do anything about it.
众人对此束手无措。
I saw something deeply disturbing.
深感事情不妙。
Money is a good servant but a bad master.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
I am not available.
我正忙着。
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。
Never say die.it's a piece of cake.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry. you'll get use to it soon.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.
我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.
胜败乃兵家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.
我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.
你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.
她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.
你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.
你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.
你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.
你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
如有任何错误,请你原谅。
It was most careless of me.
我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.
真是始料不及。
I like you the way you were.
我喜欢你以前的样子。
I don't want to be a third wheel.
我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?
你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her?
你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.
一见钟情。
I'd bettle hit the books.
我要复习功课啦。
A piece of one's mind.
直言不讳。
Don't shift responsibility onto others.
不要把责任推卸到别人身上。
投稿邮箱:[email protected]
发送行首代码,免费阅读热门资讯:
(若遇微信服务器繁忙,可能没有响应,请耐心等候,或者尝试再次发送)
精华 - 所有精华资讯合集
历史消息 - 以前发布的所有资讯
互动 - 进入社区,查阅更多精华资讯、参与新老移民互动!(也可点击本文末尾左下角“阅读原文”直接进入)
476 - 在美国,为什么印度裔比华裔更成功?
477 - 在美国养娃有多贵
478 - 美国超市里奇奇怪怪的蔬菜都怎么吃?
481 - 孩子几岁时移民最合适
482 - 美国裁定高中男女同学共浴合法,这。。。
479 - 美国华人:亚裔能力再强也敌不过潜规则
483 - 走进美国高中
484 - 你所不了解的美国人的另一面
480 - 5万美元购汇限制取消,美国买房不用再麻烦亲友蚂蚁搬家式地帮忙转钱啦
点击下方“阅读原文”查看更多 ↓↓↓