境外交通英语大全 - 下篇

2016年01月31日 澳洲梦社区


落地之后除了开手机,这些事情也接踵而至,大家赶紧学起来吧!


换汇篇

Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

Can you change this into Aussie dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成澳元?

I'd like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

Where is the ATM?

哪里有自助取款机?


打车篇



How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打车到市中心需要多少钱?

Mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.

我的车是1. 2澳元一公里。

Do you use the metre?

你使用计价器吗?

To the Central Market,the CBD

到市中心的中央市场。

By meter,please.

请打表。

Take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。


Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.

开慢点,我们好欣赏景色。

Let me check the metre out.

让我看一下计价器。

Stop here, please.

请在这里停车。

Keep the change, please.

不用找钱了。



游览车篇


May I help you?


需要帮忙吗?

I'm interested in a tour.

我想报个旅行团。

Is there anything special you want to see?

你有什么特别想看的(景点)吗?

We have three basic tours.

我们有三条不同的旅行线路。

Does the morning tour include the Adelaide City Town Hall?

早上这个团会去参观阿德莱德市政厅吗?

That's in the all-day tour.

那个景点在一日游的团里。

That's a tour of all the most famous places.

那个旅行团可以参观所有最著名的景点。

Where do I meet the bus?

我在哪儿乘车?

Nine thirty at the Hilton.

9点半在希尔顿。

Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.

好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。

It seems to be going at least 60 km an hour.

我看至少有60公里/小时的时速。

This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.

这个可调式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。



公共汽车篇


Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

What time does it leave?

几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪里卖票?

I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?
我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.


我在康涅狄格大道下车。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.

如果交通不太拥挤的话,大约一刻钟您就能到了。

Drop 50 cents in the box,please.

请在盒子里放50美分。

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站请叫我一声好吗?

We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我们想去北海公园看看。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余额不足。

If your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.

如果你的卡余额不足,则需要买票。

Your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a ‘beep’ and see a green light.

刷卡成功你会听到哔声,绿灯亮起。

When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公园快要到了。

Please get ready to get off  and touch your card again.

请您做好下车刷卡准备。 



地铁篇



I can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

您乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面电影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

How much is the fare?

车费多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

That's very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

 


乘船篇

The ship is about to start. Let's go on board.


船就要开了,我们上船吧。

Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?

每天都有班船开往大连吗?

Look!The ship is lifting anchor.

瞧!船起锚了。

The ship is rolling and pitching now.

船摇晃起来了。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

你脸色不太好,是不是晕船?

I have some tablets for seasickness.

我有止晕药片。

The sea is very rough.

风浪很大。

I'm afraid I'm going to be sick.

恐怕我要吐了。

A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

遇到这样的好天气,乘船旅行总是使人惬意的。


文章来源:穷游网

收藏 已赞