A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?
早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛?
B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.
是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。
A:When do you want to fly?
您想何时去?
B:Monday, september 12.
周一,9月12日。
A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。
B:Then, any alternatives?
那还有别的吗?
A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?
有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗?
B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
哦......是直航对吗?
A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?
是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?
B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?
我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱?
A:One way is $176.
单程是176美元。
B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.
好的我要订周二9:30的机票。
A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?
一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生?
B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?
对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?
A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?
当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。
B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.
我叫Lorus Anderson。我的电话是电话是52378651,您可以和我取得联系。
A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.
若是取消我会通知您的。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:My pleasure.
不客气。