What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的原因。)
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。)
You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)
Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?
投稿邮箱:[email protected]
发送行首代码,免费阅读热门资讯:
(若遇微信服务器繁忙,可能没有响应,请耐心等候,或者尝试再次发送)
精华 - 所有精华资讯合集
历史消息 - 以前发布的所有资讯
互动 - 进入社区,查阅更多精华资讯、参与新老移民互动!(也可点击本文末尾左下角“阅读原文”直接进入)
485 - 美国中学生睡4小时的真相
486 - 持旅游签证在美国上学行得通吗?
487 - 探幽二奶村
488 - 就是这些琐碎的小事,让人们喜欢美国
481 - 孩子几岁时移民最合适
482 - 美国裁定高中男女同学共浴合法,这。。。
483 - 走进美国高中
484 - 你所不了解的美国人的另一面
489 - 嫁给洋人的中国妞们,苦乐谁知?
点击下方“阅读原文”查看更多 ↓↓↓