有时候觉得英文真的是太复(bian)杂(tai)了!
明明只有26个字母
却能组合成那么多单词
有些单词放到一起明明就(bu)很(yi)像(yang)啊!
盯着看半天都看不出有什么不对劲有木有!
今天我们就来看看
那些让我们傻傻分不清楚的那些单词吧
Dessert甜品 VS Desert沙漠
My favorite dessert is brownie.
我最喜欢的甜点是布朗尼蛋糕
It's really easy to get lost in the desert.
在沙漠中特别容易迷路
College大学 VS Colleague同事
I was quite shy when I was a college student.
当我还是大学生的时候十分腼腆
I get along very well with my colleagues.
我和同事们相处得十分融洽
Kitchen厨房 VS Chicken鸡肉
There's a big kitchen in my apartment.
我家有一个大厨房
I don't like beef, but I like chicken.
我不喜欢牛肉,但我喜欢鸡肉
Quality质量 VS Quantity数量
We're trying to improve the quality of our lives.
我们在尽力提高我们的生活质量
We shouldn't put quantity before quality.
我们不应该把数量看得比质量还重
Conversation交谈 VS Conservation保护
I don't think we need to continue the conversation.
我认为我们没有继续谈下去的必要了
Wild animal conservation is getting more and more important.
野生动物保护变得越来越重要了
Require需要 VS Acquire获得
You do require some patience.
你确实需要点耐心
She acquired her fortune from her 3 husbands.
她从她的3任老公那里获得了很多钱
Through通过 VS Though尽管
We always read news through the internet.
我们通常通过网络看新闻
He's a nice person, though he sometimes yells at me.
他人挺好的,尽管有时候会冲我吼
Board板子 VS Broad宽的
Look at the board and listen to me carfully.
看黑板,仔细听我说
His shoulders are broad and waist is narrow.
他肩宽腰细
Casual休闲的 VS Causal有原因的
I usually wear casual clothes on weekend.
我通常在周末穿休闲装
Don't cry, it must be causal.
别哭了,那一定是有原因的
Phrase短语 VS Phase阶段
This phrase is quite important.
这个短语十分重要
We should be more careful in the last phase.
我们应该在最后一个阶段更加细心