坐国际航班,或者在国外旅行,连几句简单的英语都不会可不行。下面这些是机场常用的英语口语。
登机
I'd like to collect my tickets, please.
我是来取票的。
Here's my booking reference
这是我的预订编号
Where are you flying to?
你飞往哪里?
Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
你喜欢窗边还是走道旁的座位?
注意,aisle的发音是“艾偶”不是“艾搜”,“s”不发音。
同理,还有一个单词isle(岛),发音跟aisle相同。比如英国的
怀特岛 Isle of Wight
天空岛 Isle of Skye
Do you have any liquids or sharp objects in your hand baggage?
你的手提行李里有液体或者锋利物品吗?
How many bags are you checking in?
有几件托运的行李?
You'll need to check that in.
那件行李需要托运。
There's an excess baggage charge of …
超重的行李要额外付……
Enjoy your flight!
旅途愉快!
Where can I get a trolley?
哪里可以拿到手推车?
安检
Are you carrying any liquids?
你有携带液体吗?
Could you take off your …, please?
请把……脱下可以吗?
Could you put any metallic objects into the tray, please?
请将所金属物品放在盘子里可以吗?
Please empty your pockets.
请将口袋里的物品都拿出来
Please take your laptop out of its case.
请把笔记本电脑从保护套里取出来
I'm afraid you can't take that through.
很抱歉你不可以把那个带过去
在侯机室 Departure Lounge
What's the flight number?
航班号码是什么?
the flight's been delayed
航班延迟了
the flight's been cancelled
航班取消了
We'd like to apologise for the delay
我们为航班延误深表歉意
Could I see your passport and boarding card, please? 请让我看看你的护照和登机牌可以吗?
在飞机上
What's your seat number?
你的坐位是第几排?
Could you please put that in the overhead locker?
请把这放进行李架可以吗?
Please pay attention to this short safety demonstration
请留意安全示范
Please turn off all mobile phones and electronic devices
请把手机等所有电子设备关闭
The captain has turned off the Fasten Seatbelt sign
机长已关闭“请系好安全带”指示灯
How long does the flight take?
飞行时间要多久?
Would you like any food or refreshments?
你想要一些喝的和吃的东西吗?
The captain has switched on the Fasten Seatbelt sign
机长已打开“请系好安全带”指示灯
We'll be landing in about 15 minutes
我们15分钟后降落
Please fasten your seatbelt and return your seat to the upright position
请系紧安全带,并把座椅调直
Please stay in your seat until the aircraft has come to a complete standstill and the Fasten Seatbelt sign has been switched off
请坐好直到飞机完全停止,安全带指示灯熄灭
The local time is … 当地时间是……
往期涨姿势精选
__________________________________
为答谢支持并关注最英国的粉湿们,我们决定在每月的20号,选出近一个月被选为精选留言最多的读者,送出来自伦敦塔桥的明信片。
赶快点击文末的“写留言”,让我们听见你的声音。
👇👇👇👇