【鲁泰课堂】三步学会用英语接电话

2017年11月07日 鲁泰纺织


电话业务、客服咨询都是公司里经常会碰到的问题。在电话中谈业务时除了要记下关键句词以外,还要注意以下几点:

1、要清楚的介绍自己,并确认接电话的对方是否是自己想要找的人。

情况一:接电话刚好是你要找的人。

A: Hi, I am Tom. May I speak to Peter?

你好,我是汤姆,请问皮特在吗?

B: This is Peter speaking.

我就是皮特。

B: That's me.

我就是。

情况二:接电话的人不是你要找的人。

A: May I speak to Mr. Li?

请问李先生在吗?

B: He's not here right now.

他现在不在这里。

B: What bad luck! He's not at home.

真不凑巧!他出去了。

B: He is in conference and can't come to the telephone.

他在开会,没空来接电话。

B: You've just missed him.

你刚好错过他了。

B: He's just stepped out.

他刚好出去了。

情况三: 接电话的人转交电话给你要找的人。

Hold on a moment, please, I will call him for you.

请稍后,我帮你叫他。

Hold the line, please, let me see if he is in.

请稍等,我看他在不在。

Wait a moment, please, I will get him for you.

请等一下,我帮你找他。

Let me transfer your call.

我把电话给你转过去。

2、留口信。

Shall I take a message for her?

我可以留口信给她吗?

Can I leave a message?

我可以留口信吗?

May I take your message? She is not in.

她现在不在。我可以为你留言吗?

Would you mind taking a message for him?

你需要留口信给他吗?

Would you ask him to call back when he comes back?

他回来时,需要他给你回电话吗?

Please tell her to ring me when she gets back.

她回来后,麻烦你告诉她回我电话。

Tell her I called her.

告诉她我打过电话给她。

3、打错电话。

I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.

抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话。

I'm sorry, it isn't. I think you have the wrong number.

我很抱歉,这不是。我想你打错电话号了。

I think you are calling the wrong person. My name is not Mr. Bernie.

我想你是打错电话了,我不是伯尼先生。

I'm afraid you have the wrong number. I suggest you look in the phone book.

我想您打错了。我建议您查一下电话簿。

You might make a wrong number?

你一定打错电话了吧?





收藏 已赞